The Precision-9 Compass supplies heading and rate-of-turn information to Simrad, B&G and Lowrance autopilot, radar and navigation systems. Based on reliable solid-state sensor technology, this compact compass offers easy installation aboard any vessel.
Unique selling points
-Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), roll, and pitch output over NMEA 2000®
-Heading and ROT calculated using sensor data from 9 axes of rotation and motion
-Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
-Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
-Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
-IPX7 waterproof. Best in class.
-Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000® connection
- Measures heading, rate of turn, pitch and roll
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof to suit up-mast mounting on steel-hulled vessels
- NMEA 2000® connectivity